Every so often, we're able to hold a podcast right after a game. This was one of those times. Unfortunately, Syracuse went and got torched by Louisville to commemorate the occasion. Lame.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Syracuse's loss to Louisville and why it shouldn't make the fan base panic. We also spend a lot of time with bracketology concepts and of course, some beer too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Sorry, we spend like 10 minutes giving Kentucky and John Calipari credit for things
- Syracuse's loss to Louisville shouldn't shock you at all
- Trevor Cooney has (quietly) been playing really well for the last month
- Offering up live reactions to Duke vs. North Carolina
- Assessing which ACC contender could finish strong and overtake the Tar Heels
- A reminder that the Orange are going to be very good next year
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast manages to run over an hour and 10 minutes... mostly because we start talking about non-Syracuse things and it all spirals from there.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: