After an unintentional, two-week hiatus, the podcast returns just in time to chronicle the impending meltdown of Syracuse Orange basketball. Or at least, that’s the narrative the rest of the internet seems to be going with.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to debate the need to panic about the current state of Orange hoops, chat the College Football Playoff and of course, catch up on some beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Here’s why you shouldn’t panic, but we tell you why you may want to
- The bowl games we most and least (BC-Maryland) want to watch
- Our Heisman finalists... probably better than the real ones
- Getting to the bottom of recent SU struggles in New York City
- Paul Harris has passed the doghouse baton to Tyler Roberson
- The ACC and Big Ten’s bowl arrangements make certain games boring
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about an hour or so. First half’s all basketball, before we switch gears to beer and the rest of the college football world.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: