Well, we picked a terrible day to jump back onto the podcast. Syracuse Orange basketball is in full meltdown mode, and we talk about that, though also try to avoid it.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to discuss what the hell’s wrong with Syracuse hoops, chat about music and of course, chat beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- What can we learn from the St. John’s loss? (nothing... absolutely nothing)
- Our favorite music of 2016, including Chance the Rapper and more
- Syracuse football rosters moves are a nice distraction
- Dan reacts to the Poinsettia Bowl in real time
- Is this the worst Orange basketball team in decades?
- This episode features 25 percent more profanity than normal
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 45 minutes or so. We start by belaboring Syracuse’s issues, then leave that subject to die.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: