The Syracuse Orange (4-4, 2-2) return to the field following the bye week. Their reward for a week's rest? A matchup with the no. 2 team in the nation, the Clemson Tigers (8-0, 5-0). Clemson's won three straight against SU since the Orange joined the ACC, thought the last two games have been decided by 10 points apiece. Kickoff today is at 3:30 p.m. ET at Memorial Stadium in Clemson, S.C. You can find the game televised on ABC or ESPN2, depending on your market.
- Get caught up on the series history, TV info, odds and more.
- Dino Babers just wants a slingshot and a rock to pull off the unlikely upset
- Clemson's Dabo Swinney recognizes that Syracuse is a dangerous team
- Sean discusses the dynamic of #DISRESPEKT around this annual matchup
- We chatted with Shakin the Southland about what should happen in today's game
- (and we answered some questions over there too, which you should check out)
- On this week's podcast, we preview this matchup, and provide some last-minute beer recommendations.
- Know the five things you need to watch in this game.
- Julian Whigham tells us how Syracuse will need to defend against Clemson's offense
- This week's injury report shows Cordell Hudson's back
- Syracuse just refuses to wear orange against Clemson
- Predictions for this one are very #disloyal
Leave your first half comments below.