The Syracuse Orange (4-6, 2-4) are staring off the edge of a cliff with regard to bowl eligibility. Sure, they could make it at 5-7 with some APR help. But really, the only guaranteed ticket to the postseason is winning out. The 17th-ranked Florida State Seminoles (7-3, 4-3) probably aren't on board with an upset today.
Everything starts at 3:30 p.m. ET in the Carrier Dome. If you're at the game, try to spot Sean while you're there. If not, you can watch the proceedings on ABC/ESPN2, depending on your geography.
It's worth noting that Eric Dungey's doubtful for this one, which makes the task of an upset infinitely harder. Still, that's no reason to completely avoid tuning in.
- The first 20,000 fans at the Dome get a Floyd Little bobblehead
- Florida State entered the week as 20-point favorites, but that line's risen since
- We conducted a Q&A with our pals at Tomahawk Nation
- ... and they received some answers from us over there as well
- Everything you need to know about our history with FSU, TV details and more
- Don't feel like reading about the game? Listen to this week's podcast about it
- Syracuse is wearing creamsicle uniforms, which is a new look for them
- Know the five things to watch when the Orange and Seminoles take the field
- We were all #disloyalidiots about the outcome of this one, but you can vote to change that
Leave your first half comments and thoughts below.