The Syracuse Orange FOOTBALL team lost last week, and may lose this week. But the Syracuse BASKETBALL team is 2-0, so yeah, let’s hop on that magnificent train of positivity and ride it over a rainbow!
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview Syracuse’s game against Florida State, talk about a bunch of great things for Orange hoops and beer, too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Please stop the parade of Syracuse injuries
- Marveling at the shooting abilities of this Orange roster
- College Football Playoff rankings could use some more Troy
- We play over/under on Dalvin Cook’s rushing yards on Saturday
- Commending Zack Mahoney’s efforts despite zero offensive line help
- Laughing at UConn basketball... until they upset us at MSG, maybe
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about an hour and five minutes long. There’s football and basketball and beer, in some order.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: