As promised, we’re back with a second podcast this week, and that means we’re also back to focusing on the usual Syracuse Orange football-related (and not-so-related) topics.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview Syracuse’s matchup with NC State, battle technology for upwards of an hour and please consult the previous episode for beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- We still know very little about Eric Dungey’s status
- Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly is the King of Limbs
- NC State’s pass defense is bad, so if Dungey can’t go, Austin Wilson (likely) will
- Giving Texas A&M its best troll move yet vs. Texas
- NC State’s offense is... what, exactly? And should Dave Doeren lose his job?
- Troy or Minnesota could be surprise inclusions in the Playoff rankings next week
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about 55 minutes long. There’s plenty of discussion around SU’s game against NC State, then we pivot to off-topic nonsense, as usual.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: