We’re not used to primetime (Saturday) kickoffs around here, so we wouldn’t blame you for being confused as to how to spend your afternoon while waiting for the Syracuse Orange vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons game at 7 p.m. ET.
One suggestion: Why not hang around here in the comments, reading posts you may have missed with all this “roast week” nonsense going on and watching the rest of the day’s football action?
- Everything you need to know about the game: TV, start time, history, etc.
- Here are five things to watch during the Orange’s game vs. the Deacons
- We spoke with Blogger So Dear about what to expect from Wake Forest
- ... and they asked us some questions over there too
- You have time, so why not listen to this week’s podcast?
- Orange depth chart updates show a few changes from last week
- Syracuse’s injury report still includes three-fifths of the offensive line
- With bad weather predicted, SU practiced with wet balls (heh.) all week
- Last year, I wrote about the weird history these two schools have created with one another
- TNIAAM gives predictions; a few folks (including the guy that started this place) are #disloyalidiots
In other ACC action:
- Notre Dame at NC State, noon ET on ABC
- Georgia Tech at Pittsburgh, 12:30 p.m. ET on RSN
- Virginia Tech at North Carolina, 3:30 p.m. ET on RSN
- Army at Duke, 3:30 p.m. ET on ACC Network Extra
- Florida State at Miami, 8 p.m. ET on ABC
I’m at a wedding tonight, so unfortunately will not be joining everybody for this one. However, Sean and Ari will have you covered for recaps, etc.