The ACC wanted to wait until this past weekend’s action before determining the game times for the upcoming one. Now that the dust has cleared, they’ve announced the schedule and the Syracuse Orange will face off against the Clemson Tigers at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday.
The game will be televised on ABC and ESPN2, depending on your market.
Clemson (8-0) is coming off a hard-fought 37-34 win over Florida State and has cemented their status as the top dog in the ACC and a certified contender to return to the College Football Playoff for the right to lose to Alabama.
Syracuse is coming off a much-needed bye week that followed two ACC victories (Virginia Tech, Boston College). SU finds themselves at 4-4 with a shot at a bowl game. This, however, is one daunting test.
Last season, Clemson came to the Carrier Dome as the No. 1 team in the nation and got out with a 37-27 victory over the Orange.
The other ACC game times and networks for this weekend include:
- Louisville at Boston College, ESPN2, Noon
- Georgia Tech at North Carolina, ACC Network, 12:30
- Pitt at Miami, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
- Virginia at Wake Forest, RSN, 3 p.m.
- Virginia Tech at Duke, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
- Florida State at NC State, ESPNU, 7 p.m.