The past week has been an excellent time to be a Syracuse Orange football fan, following a Virginia Tech upset on Saturday. But the season’s far from over, and SU heads down to Boston College to face the rival Eagles.
In this week’s episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview Syracuse’s game against the Eagles, wax poetic about everything that happened in the Virginia Tech upset, and of course, beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- We don’t really know how to deal with “big victory” podcasts here...
- Why Boston College has some program building to do, without or without ‘Daz
- Yes, we have to talk about the play-calling from the one-yard line
- Dino Babers’s post-game speech will leave on past whatever happens this year
- Endorsing Bojack Horseman as the perfect show for Syracuse fans
- Upsetting Virginia Tech feel different to anyone else, or just us?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about an hour long. We talk quite a bit about the Virginia Tech win, then get into the Boston College contest, and of course, some beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: