The Syracuse Orange (2-2) plays their final non-conference game of the season when they take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-3) at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is set for 12 p.m. and the game will be televised on ESPN.
Despite some concern during the week, Eric Dungey will start at quarterback for the Orange. Dungey was said to be dealing with some kind of undisclosed issue but it was never made clear. Some folks might have thought we’d have been fine with Zack Mahoney but that’s extremely debatable.
- Get caught up on everything you need to know here.
- It’s the final MetLife game for Syracuse for the foreseeable future and that’s a good thing.
- Dino Babers compared Notre Dame to “an angry momma bear that’s been wounded.”
- We chatted with not one but two Notre Dame blogs to get some answers this week.
- Know the five things you need to watch for SU vs. ND.
- The Orange will be wearing a new uniform combo that thankfully isn’t platinum.
- We all said the Irish will come away with the victory but it’ll be close and the Orange will put points on the board.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-first half thoughts below. G’Orange!