26,000+ are expected today when the Syracuse Orange (10-6) welcome back Jim Boeheim as they also welcome the No. 6 North Carolina Tar Heels (14-2) in the Carrier Dome.
Opening tip is scheduled for 8:00 and the game will be televised on ESPN. Dan Shulman and Jay Bilas on the call.
The Orange enter the game on a three-game losing streak, all of which were ACC contests. Meanwhile, North Carolina is in the midst of a seven-game winning streak that includes three consecutive ACC wins.
- Roy Williams has a bit of history against Syracuse's 2-3 zone that he'll bring to the table.
- If the Orange find themselves in a close game late, that could be trouble given the team's recent track record.
- Curious lineups have been a concern in recent weeks for the Orange. Which ones will they lean on tonight?
- Jim Boeheim's suspension is over, which means he'll miss tonight's episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
- While the Heels are favored and expected to win, some of us think the Orange can put it all together.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!