We took a couple weeks off, but we're back. Unfortunately, Syracuse basketball is worse off than when we left it. That's... unfortunate.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons try to put some sort of perspective on the Mike Hopkins "era," talk about SU's new football hires, and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Evaluating why Syracuse football AND basketball lack depth of late
- Convincing you that Mike Hopkins isn't supposed to be Jim Boeheim... AND THAT'S OKAY!
- Talking about Mike Hart's potential recruiting impact for SU
- P.J. Fleck: Insane person, miracle worker
- Comparing the last two years of Orange hoops to 2006-07 and 2007-08
- We're in the Beef O'Brady's Bowl, if you didn't know
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is a little over an hour long. We remain positive (SURPRISING!) about Syracuse sports, despite the prevailing narrative out there. Oh, and there's beer involved too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: