The Syracuse Orange have had some bad injury luck, and that's how we get here: 3-0 but starting a walk-on quarterback and seeing little shot at success against the LSU Tigers.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons recap a hot-and-cold week vs. Central Michigan, preview what the Orange could do well against LSU, and of course, discuss beer too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Syracuse's only shot rests on turnovers and a rock fight
- Looking at what walk-on starting QB Zack Mahoney might be able to do with this offense
- Pondering what the secondary could do better for the rest of this season
- Leonard Fournette is going to terrorize the SU front; what can they do to stop him?
- Analyzing advanced punting statistics and Riley Dixon's Heisman chances
- Jamal Custis: Use him more, Syracuse. He's very good.
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with NunesMagician on BlogTalkRadio
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just under an hour long. There is a lot to digest about last week, while tepidly wading into this week -- while diving straight into beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: