A LOT has happened already during this 2015 Syracuse Orange football season. That seems weird to say since it's only week two, but here we are. The roller coaster's already at full speed for what looks like another... interesting fall, at the very least. Such is SU sports.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons spend some time recapping last week's big win over Rhode Island, preview Syracuse's game against Wake Forest and of course, discuss a bunch of beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- So now that we know Erv Philips is out (dammit), who steps up as SU's big playmaker?
- Holgo, I hate West Virginia. But I'd be lying if I said you weren't the best for this
- What should we expect from first-time starting QB Eric Dungey on Saturday?
- Providing live commentary on the Louisiana Tech-Western Kentucky game
- Debating the offensive line's performance against Rhode Island
- Laughing at the hypocrisy of complaining about scheduling AND traveling to see SU at tough opponents
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just over an hour along. Plenty of football and beer for you as you pretend to do work all Friday.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: