Finally! Tired of listening to us talk about other teams, you were waiting to hear about Syracuse football. Well, now you get your chance... for almost 90 full minutes!
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about everything related to the Orange: the players, coaches, system, schedule... all of it. They also talk a beer (of course). Some of the larger talking points:
- Predicting our way through the Syracuse schedule, game by game
- Previewing every position on this year's Orange roster
- Writing a "30 for 30" on the 2012 quotes Charlie Strong made up and
- Digging into a very young SU defense, and how that could be a positive this season
Breaking down the Syracuse offense and which elements will succeed
- If this SU football season was a microbrew, which would it be?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is nearly an hour and a half long. We discuss all of the story lines you could possibly imagine, go through the schedule, and of course, talk beer too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: