More football previews this week! You know the Coastal Division, right? You know, that collection of schools we never really play -- save Pitt -- and wonder about here and there. Those guys. Not only do we talk about them, but we predict their order of finish too. You can't wait!
In this week's episode, John Cassillo chats with Dan Lyons about the various topics and mysteries surrounding the Coastal Division. They also talk about Syracuse for a bit, and beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Which Pitt coach passes for each Hogwarts Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor?
- Syracuse is ranked 99th here. And we only have ourselves to blame.
- Would Georgia Tech be a College Football Playoff nightmare for most teams?
- Think about it: David Cutcliffe is bizarro-world Kirk Ferentz
- Who's under more scrutiny: Al Golden or Larry Fedora?
- BlogTalk gets tired of us talking about the Coastal, and shuts us down abruptly...
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We discuss the Coastal Division for far too long, take a hard look at Syracuse's perception, and of course, talk beer too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: