It's almost time for football! And that means we're officially into preview season. The Atlantic Division seems pretty cut and dry on paper, but after diving into all seven squads -- including Syracuse -- well... yeah, maybe it still is. In any case, we get to "how" of the predicted ACC Atlantic standings, highlighting the players and coaches that will matter most this fall.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo chats with Dan Lyons about the ACC's Atlantic Division -- from last season to the offseason and this coming season. And of course, plenty of beer talk too. Some of the larger talking points:
- Predicting one hilarious fate for Pitt in the Foster Farms Bowl.
- The impact of departures like Mario Edwards, Jameis Winston and Vic Beasley (among others).
- Why Wake Forest and NC State may not be the rising stars they're painted as.
- Discussing what we hope isn't another unfortunate injury for SU's John Raymon.
- So is Florida State or Clemson the class of this division?
- Talking new QB situations for Florida State, Louisville and Boston College.
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We discuss everything you might want to know about the Atlantic Division, some other random topics, and of course, talk beer too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: