Syracuse lacrosse -- men's and women's -- stand between us and the dreaded offseason. And for that, we thank them and talk about them for a long time on this week's podcast. Seriously -- much more to discuss this week than you think. Join us!
In this episode, John Cassillo hangs out with Dan Lyons to preview Syracuse men's and women's lacrosse's respective roads to a title, talked about what happened to Syracuse players at the draft, and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Is this a new era of men's lacrosse, or just an extension of the old era we all know?
- Which big football school will be next to introduce a men's lacrosse program?
- Telling NFL people that sometimes college football fans really DO know best
- Diagnosing the pro futures of former Orange football players
- Pressing for reform in women's lacrosse... before it's too late
- Talking about the Mets for a few, which is fun
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just under an hour long. We discuss Syracuse men's and women's lacrosse a bunch, recap the NFL Draft and of course, talk about beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: