Syracuse restored 44 on Tuesday. Then tried to pull the ol' switcheroo on Wednesday, just to piss us all off. Instead of having a positive podcast about that first point, we instead end up having a very negative podcast about that second bit. We're annoyed, obviously.
In this episode, John Cassillo chats with Dan Lyons and special guest Brian Tahmosh to recap the shenanigans going on around the number 44, the end of the Syracuse lacrosse season and of course, beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Drawing parallels between Duke basketball and Syracuse lacrosse
- The number 44 is a great recruiting tool; why ignore that?
- Johns Hopkins winning it all may give hope to SU lax (but please, no)
- Tossing around theories on who screwed up the 44 situation
- Why are we a decade into Syracuse being terrible at PR?
- Dissecting the career of Kevin Rice (and why it was actually great)
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast just over an hour long. We get pissed off at Syracuse for a bunch of time, while getting to the bottom of why Orange lacrosse lost, and of course, talking beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: