The Final Four wrapped up on Monday. You may have heard. John and Dan discuss the weekend's surprising college basketball results for a bit, and even heap praise on (gasp) Duke and Coach K. This was not easy, and hurt quite a bit. We wouldn't recommend it to others.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to put a bow on the Final Four, look at the possibilities of ACC divisional realignment, and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- What are the pluses and minuses of conference championship game de-regulation?
- Sorry, Coach K is the best college basketball coach of the one-and-done era
- Reminding you why UConn and West Virginia aren't joining the ACC
- Talking about Duke's zone defense and its impact on a surprising championship
- Could college trends result in more defensive-minded players being drafted?
- BYU, the only major piece left on the realignment board (and even then, not really)
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just under an hour long. We talk a lot about the Final Four and Duke, while getting to plenty of realignment talk, and about some beer, too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: