Hey, we took a week off because there wasn't a whole lot going on in the world of Syracuse. And now? SOOOOO many things. Recruiting, in particular, is a pretty hot topic and we dive into that for quite a bit of time... along with some other things you're probably interested in.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to dissect all of the Syracuse recruiting news going on, figure out what's going to happen on Mad Men, and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Does Jon Hamm have the ability to play anyone but Don Draper?
- What the hell is going on with this whole Robert Washington recruitment?
- We chat a bunch about basketball recruiting strategies
- Predicting what happens at the end of Mad Men...
- Discussing the New York Mets and their hot start
- The importance of the Indoor Practice Facility is VERY apparent right now
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just over an hour long. We talk a lot about Syracuse football and basketball recruiting, while using the last 15 minutes or so to discuss Mad Men. Oh, and some beer, too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: