Syracuse's spring game kicks off this Saturday, so that's the impetus for discussing the Orange football team for about half of our show today (if you're wondering). There's a lot to dissect going into the weekend, like why we're not having a real game, or what we're actually going to see... or well, other issues as well.
In this episode, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to talk about the spring game, provide some predictions around this weekend's Final Four, and of course, discuss beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Discussing the way forward when it comes to football scheduling
- Which Orange position unit needs to step up between now and fall kickoff
- Can Wisconsin or Duke follow Notre Dame's blueprint to beat Kentucky?
- John prepares to scout the Knicks' first-round pick while at the Final Four
- Doing some additional talking about Lester and McDonald's respective offenses
- Evaluating who might "break out" for Syracuse on Saturday and beyond
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just under an hour long. We talk a lot about Orange football, while getting to Final Four predictions, and about some beer, too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: