Syracuse's season is over, by nearly every measure except the one that says there's one more game. Of course, Orange fans -- and maybe the team, too -- were far more concerned with the third- and second-to-last games vs. Duke and Virginia. And maybe that's why we're okay with forgetting about that last contest with NC State. Sorry, Wolfpack. We're already focusing on the more long-term future.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to put a bowl on the Syracuse basketball season, chat about the NCAA Tournament and of course, talk about beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Talking extensively about Dan's new favorite team, Iowa State and "Six Degrees of Cyclones"
- WAYYYY too early 2015-16 rankings based on wild speculation
- Tony Bennett may be transforming Virginia basketball's stature forever
- Why Kentucky could potentially lose in the Sweet 16
- Trying to figure out why everyone forgets the Orange injuries this season
- No, seriously, it's pretty miraculous Syracuse could finish sixth in the ACC...
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We talk about SU basketball, while talking about a bunch of other programs and the NCAA Tournament as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: