Last week wasn't fun. But now that the initial shock is starting to dim, the Syracuse fan base (and athletic department) can move on to the next phase of acceptance. We try to usher that in during today's podcast, while also doing our usual, nonsensical riffing on topics both within and outside the Orange universe.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons and Jared Smith to look at what happens next after the NCAA sanctions, dive into some football talk and preview March Madness a bit (while also chatting about beer). Some of the larger talking points:
- Playing everyone's favorite game: Georgetown Double-Digit Seed Upset Roulette
- Discussing how Syracuse can sort of become a football school
- The true impact of sanctions on basketball scholarships and recruiting
- Presenting NC State, your most likely team to pull a slew of upsets this March
- Diagnosing what Syracuse needs in its next athletic director...
- ... With some half-assed thoughts on where that person might come from
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We talk about SU basketball, while talking about the NCAA Tournament, football and (of course) beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: