A second podcast this week?! What could possibly bring that on? Oh, that. Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. Hope you're ready to talk about Orange basketball for an hour, because that's what we're doing.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Sean Keeley, Matt McClusky and Jared Smith to break down everything we need to consider following Syracuse's self-imposed postseason ban. Some of the larger talking points:
- Is Syracuse considered a "dirty" program? Should they be?
- Drawing parallels between the 1992 ban and this one
- Calling for a bit of self-reflection from Jim Boeheim and the University
- Assessing the chances that the NCAA punishes Syracuse even further
- Conceding that yes, UConn fans (and others) should be a little angry
- Want beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We supply some colder sports takes than the rest of the internet is dishing out right now, and dare Jim Boeheim to listen to this.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: