Hey, yesterday was National Signing Day! And for Syracuse, it also meant a true first look at the players who are going to be guiding the success of the program over the course of the next four or five seasons. The Orange added 26 players in all, some of whom you may have already known, and others you might have just started paying attention to.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons and special guest Ben Norowski to review all of the important parts of Syracuse's National Signing Day. Some major topics within that large one include:
- NC State, you are hereby referred to as "State University of North Carolina"
- Picking out who might be Syracuse's top impact freshman this fall
- So why don't we recruit Virginia or North Carolina more?
- An extensive conversation about #Restore44
- How the "recruiting scoop" sausage gets made, by Ben
- Want beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We talk exclusively about National Signing Day-relate things, as you probably notice above.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudiblePodcast.com/NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: