What a difference 14 days make. Syracuse football has a new football coach. Cool! And Syracuse basketball lost two games... not cool.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about Dino Babers for an extensive amount of time, diagnose what's wrong with Orange basketball, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Syracuse's newfound Northeast recruiting advantage can't be understated
- Okay, can Trevor Cooney PLEASE stop shooting?
- Rehashing what worked (and really didn't) in Tim Lester's and George McDonald's offenses
- More appropriately resetting Syracuse basketball expectations
- Comparing staffing differences between experienced head coaches and promoted assistants
- Retiring the Baylor Slander Train (TM) now that we have a lot in common with the Bears...
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just over an hour long. We promise to talk about a lot of things you care about, like Syracuse football coaches and basketball happenings. And beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: