The Syracuse Orange have now lost five straight games, so we're not feeling great. What would make us feel better? A win over the Louisville Cardinals, of course. But can SU pull that off this Saturday?
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview the upcoming Orange game against Louisville, unfortunately recap the Florida State loss, and of course, talk beer (and other things). Some of the larger talking points:
- Syracuse needs to add some tempo to get Dontae Strickland more involved
- Diagnosing what ails the Orange defense (and having a lot of answers)
- Backs are against the wall for SU. Do we see them repeat history?
- Our issues with the first College Football Playoff rankings, and our own picks
- Is Nebraska football screwed long-term in the Big Ten?
- We follow Baylor/Kansas State live, and John tosses out Bears slander for fun
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about 75 minutes long. We spend most of the first 45 minutes discussing Syracuse football, before diving into the College Football Playoff and a bunch of other things not related to SU.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: