Things are happening! Like, a lot of things. As a result, we clearly have to discuss what happens next for Syracuse Orange football, while taking a look at the current state of Orange basketball through three games.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons get to the pressing questions about Scott Shafer's dismissal as head coach, preview some potential Battle 4 Atlantis opponents, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Could Scott Frost be the quickest fit in terms of personnel for this Syracuse team?
- You can't expect Tyler Roberson to put up 20 and 16 every night...
- How big minutes early could hurt SU before a grueling ACC slate starts
- Appreciating what Scott Shafer did to help Syracuse football rebound under Doug Marrone
- Assessing what amount of money Syracuse would have to spend on a quality head coach
- #OrangeEagle: 50 to 6 lead for Syracuse, with 12 points on the line this Saturday
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is a little under an hour long. Scott Shafer talk is the prevailing theme early, then plenty of football and basketball TEAM conversations next.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: