There's two revenue sports happening at once! And that means you're getting twice the Syracuse Orange talk -- or more accurately, on-topic discussion about two sports for the same amount of time we normally talk.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss upcoming football AND basketball games, bounce around the coaching search question, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- We didn't mean to, but we waded into the Scott Shafer question a bunch
- Trevor Cooney is still a good basketball player, just not in the same way he was
- What did Zack Mahoney do so well against LSU? Could Eric Dungey also do those things?
- Assessing what's happened to Orange football depth since 2013
- The Dajuan Coleman question: When will he actually be "back?"
- Playing tug of war with the results we expect and those we want vs. NC State
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is a little under an hour long. Scott Shafer talk is the prevailing theme early, then plenty of football and basketball TEAM conversations next.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: