Syracuse Orange football is back in action this weekend, taking on the USF Bulls. And to celebrate that fact, John and Dan... struggle to stay on topic for large portions of this one. Sorry. Still football, though, we promise (outside of the first couple minutes).
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview Syracuse's next game against USF, make parallels between the 2007 and 2015 college football seasons, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Yankees fans: Just like the rest of us!
- Getting inside the heads of Vegas insiders, which...
- ... leads us to a long chat about Penn State, Indiana and Illinois football
- USF has a couple running backs that should scare us a little bit, to be honest
- Listener questions: What gets Syracuse football ranked this season?
- The Orange have too many skill players for the Bulls to match up with (probably)
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just over an hour long. There's a lot of non-Syracuse talk, but trust us, plenty of Orange things still litter the show despite evidence to the contrary.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: