Unfortunately, the Syracuse Orange lost again last weekend, in pretty brutal fashion to Pittsburgh Panthers. But it's a new week, and SU faces... Florida State? Oh.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview the upcoming game between Syracuse and FSU, discuss a bit of what happened last week, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- Dalvin Cook is out for Florida State -- what could that do for the Orange?
- Eight minutes discussing what's wrong with the Auburn Tigers
- Praising all that went right for SU's offense against Pitt
- Sleeping giants don't wake up, but North Carolina may be making a case that they are
- More nice things about Eric Dungey and his constant evolution as a college passer
- Could a one-loss Stanford be seeded above an unbeaten Ohio State? (and more Playoff talk)
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We split time between recapping the Pitt loss and previewing Florida State. Plus, there's non-SU college football and beer, too.
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with NunesMagician on BlogTalkRadioIf you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: