The Syracuse Orange take on the Virginia Cavaliers this weekend, in a game that both teams really, REALLY need to win if they have any hope of going bowling. You knew this, but... can't really hurt to repeat it, right?
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons preview the matchup between the Orange and Hoos, torture themselves by discussing last Saturday's loss to USF, and of course, talk beer. Some of the larger talking points:
- So, Virginia's kind of good at that whole short passing game thing too...
- The New York Giants and Los Angeles Angels are not the same
- Eric Dungey AND Tim Lester need to work on Dungey not getting hit so much
- Our casual dislike of NC State: deducing where this stems from, specifically
- Some quick Dodgers/Mets talk in advance of tonight's game five matchup
- Syracuse has the weapons to run the ball (with running backs) effectively (so do it!)
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We try to limit the commiserating around last week's loss, while putting the focus on Virginia... and beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: