The Syracuse Orange have a bye week. So after a close loss to LSU last Saturday, we find things to talk about there -- like the fact that we came within 10 points of a top-10 team with a Heisman frontrunner in the backfield.
In this week's episode, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons have all the LSU recapping you could ever want, plus Major League Baseball Playoffs talk and some typical bye week fodder (plus beer). Some of the larger talking points:
- Dan decides that his smoke detector battery can wait
- Tim Lester gets some praise for creating an offense that runs effectively with a 5th-string QB
- First down success: Arguably the biggest key to Syracuse's ability to move the ball well
- Why St. Louis Cardinals fans suck (Hint: CLASSINESS)
- Why you should never root for two teams in the same conference/league
- Diagnosing what went right/wrong in terms of stopping LSU's Leonard Fournette
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just under an hour long. There is a lot to digest about last week, while tepidly wading into this week -- while diving straight into beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: