"Do we really have to talk about this game some more?" - You, probably.
But yes, we do. Because for better and mostly worse, the first game is in the books. Syracuse beat Villanova, somehow, even if it feels like a loss. And now we move on to a suddenly much-needed bye week.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons and Sean Keeley to get us all collectively past what was a forgettable season opener. There's no way in hell we can spend the full time talking about Syracuse, though, so we thankfully find other topics too. Some include:
- Will the "chaos" of Johnny Manziel yield to stability under Kenny Hill at Texas A&M (quite possibly)
- Are neutral site openers actually road games in disguise? For players, maybe...
- John recaps his Pacific Northwest vacation, including an IRL meeting with Sean
- Dan gives some first-hand takes on the SEC's season kickoff in South Carolina
- Real estate commenters: much more ornery and heated than you'd think
- Assessing the ACC through one week of football
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We do manage to talk about Syracuse, but purposefully avoid doing so as much as possible, too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: