The ACC has announced the game times for October 11 and they're pretty sure they don't have to worry about giving the games between the Syracuse Orange and Florida State Seminoles a notable start time.
When the No. 1 team (right now) in the nation visits the Carrier Dome, it'll be a Nooner. Plan your breakfasts accordingly.
The "good" news is that the game will be televised on ESPN. Another chance for Syracuse to showcase its brand. I'd hope that brand stops including losses in front of national audiences, but, that's a tall order.
Other ACC games for October 11 include:
- Cincinnati at Miami, RSN, Noon
- Duke at Georgia Tech, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
- Louisville at Clemson, ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
- Boston College at NC State, RSN, 3:30 p.m.
- North Carolina at Notre Dame, NBC, 3:30 p.m. (previously announced)