So last week didn't go well. But despite the loss, Syracuse did plenty of things well and those are things that they can apply plenty going forward -- Maryland be damned. The Orange are still 2-1 and this offense still looks miles ahead of where it was last year, as long as they can punch it into the end zone.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons to preview the Notre Dame game, talk through the pluses and (many) minuses of the Maryland loss, and of course, discuss some beer. Some other topics include:
- Hey, want a free audiobook? Go to AudibleTrial.com/NunesMagician
- Syracuse should avoid focusing too much on Everett Golson's mobility
- Which Orange defender is most likely to grab the first interception this year?
- Are we okay with Devante McFarlane and George Morris turning into ghosts?
- Believe it or not, ND's style of play could be of benefit to Syracuse
- Sorry for the accidental Bud Light-related slander, Riley Dixon. Still mean Ryan Norton.
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We talk plenty about Syracuse and its , while also (predictably) talking about a bunch of other stuff, too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also, we're sponsored by Audible.com, so be a pal! Go to AudibleTrial.com./NunesMagician for a free audiobook. It will cost you zero dollars or commitment. Seriously.
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: