Syracuse didn't play this previous weekend, which might have been a blessing in disguise. But the Orange do have a game this weekend, and that means we're once again prepping for another opponent -- one that does inspire a little bit of concern for us this Saturday. And that's why we're here today... to talk about the Chippewas.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by Dan Lyons and Sean Keeley to preview the Central Michigan game, talk about the ACC and its overall excellence through two weeks, and of course, dive into some beer. Some other topics include:
- Is James Conner a Heisman contender? John says maybe, while Dan is in wait-and-see mode
- Conference loyalty might not be necessary, or at least Bucky's Fifth Quarter doesn't think so
- Assessing the value of road trips outside of traditional recruiting grounds
- Syracuse's pass-rush could be well-suited to put pressure on CMU this Saturday
- Your weekly reminder that the Orange were coached by GERG, unfortunately
- This has been a very bad week in sports already...
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We do manage to talk about Syracuse, but manage to talk plenty about other topics, both good and bad.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: