Backup outside linebacker Josh Kirkland limped out of practice Monday afternoon following bumping knees with a teammate. No word on his immediate status, but early signs look promising. "He's got a little bruise", Head Coach Scott Shafer said, "the fancy word would be a contusion."
Syracuse donned half-shells and engaged in light contact on Monday. The offense shifted gears and showcased a more open, vertical style of play, while Sophomore Defensive End Isaiah Johnson took reps with the depleted Defensive Tackles.
Before we rip on overweight, middle-age Alabama fans for being, well, Alabama fans, keep in mind our overweight, middle-age Syracuse fans would yell at all of you for cutting in line, while complaining to Carrier Dome Staff that the coaches table wasn't about 85 yards closer...and then cutting out altogether to beat traffic.
I know what you are thinking. Normally the Tigers cr*p their pants at the site of a top 10 opponent. It appears inadimate objects are doing the trick this season
Phil Steele puts The Orange at #1 in the ACC based on returning production, and #17 overall. Those #1 rankings just keep on coming folks! Suck it FSU.
- Jim Boeheim Slams Mark Cuban, Will Not Stop Hyping Up The Class of 2015
- An Open Letter To Syracuse Athletics From The Local Podiums Union
- Get To Know Your Orange Man -- #79 OL Taylor Hindy
- Scott Shafer Viscously Attacks Podium Following Syracuse Football Practice
- Syracuse Daily Links - Terrel Hunt Wants Ten Wins