Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about Virginia Tech football, their quarterback situation, and of course, beer. Those other discussion topics include:
- Comparing Michael Brewer and Mark Leal as the new face of the Hokies' offense
- The autonomy ruling probably means no idiotic divisions for the ACC next season...
- Let's hope Hawaii football comes out of this budget issue alright
- Virginia Tech probably has the best secondary in the country, you guys
- Would we trade Wake Forest for Vanderbilt? (or Kentucky, maybe?)
- This week's hashtag: #HoopsBetterThanStoops (because hating on UK is fun?)
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We spend plenty of time talking about Virginia Tech, but plenty of other topics too, like beer (obviously).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: