Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about Virginia football, a lot of other things beside Virginia football, and of course, beer. Those other discussion topics include:
- Virginia's scheduling is terrible, and sets the team up for failure
- How would a team of Paul McCartney clones fare on the football field?
- The Pac-12 is now appointment television; Plan your evenings accordingly this fall.
- We're already plotting a "Baye Week" podcast for September
- Greyson Lambert: Gossip Girl throwaway character, or legit QB?
- This week's hashtag: #SaveBYUFootball
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We spend plenty of time talking about Virginia, but end up talking about plenty of off-topic things too (as usual), like beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: