At around 4:25 p.m., the Bat Signal went up...
It was only a matter of time from that point... Class of 2015 No. 23 eventually turned out to be St. Louis WR West Lindor, who is not, in fact, a Star Wars character.
Lindor, a two-star recruit according to Scout.com, stands at 6 feet, 4 inches and weighs 205 pounds. He chose the Orange over offers from Arkansas State, Dartmouth and Southeast Missouri State.
"I felt like the best time to commit would be now just because it's more important to have a spot now than to wait too long and lose a spot," Lindor said.
Lindor was recruited by RB coach DeAndre Smith. He played tight end in high school and could develop into a hybrid WR/TE for the Orange.
That's not exactly the kind of company SU has been in, offer-wise, recently. Still, we have to assume Coach Shafer and his staff know something everyone else doesn't. And you know, any chance to screw over Southeast Missouri State is one you've just gotta take...
Fun Fact: His full name is Westerband Lindor. And if you don't think we're going with that, well...
- Syracuse Daily Links - What To Expect After SU's Break With IMG
- Buffalo Beats Syracuse To The New York State Field Logo Punch
- Syracuse Punter Riley Dixon On Ray Guy Award Watch List
- ACC Football 2014 Season Preview Podcast: Louisville Cardinals
- Syracuse Football: Brisly Estime & Ritchy Desir Will Split Punt Returns