Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo is joined by special guest Mark Ennis (of ESPN 680 and Card Chronicle) to talk about Louisville football, how the Cardinals are transitioning to the ACC and beer/bourbon -- all thanks to our sponsors, Audible.com.
- First: Sign up for Audible.com and get yourself a free 30-day trial and free audiobook
- Louisville and Syracuse have a whole lot more in common than you thought...
- Mark ID's NC State as the team Louisville may forge a surprising rivalry with in football
- Why the Big 12 might be forced to expand at some point -- whether they like it or not
- College Football Playoff: Why the access bowls are scapegoats for bias
- Will Gardner and the Cards' receivers should make you fear Louisville's offense
- Want more beer? You can also follow John on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. We spend plenty of time talking about Louisville, while diving into the College Football Playoff, the Big East and beer/bourbon.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Sign up for a free trial on Audible.com and get a free audiobook! (plus it helps us out)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: