Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about North Carolina football, the Coastal division and of course, beer. Discussion topics include:
- Pirate Leach should totally come coach ECU and dress like a pirate on the sidelines
- Discussing Larry Fedora's shirtless photo for about five minutes straight
- Continuing the ongoing discussion on Coastal Division parity
- Imagining ECU, Memphis and Tulane fans invading Newport, R.I. for AAC Media Days...
- Did you know Liberty has about 90,000 students... on the internet?
- Have you followed @NunesRecruiting yet? Go ahead and do that now. We'll wait.
- Want more beer? You can (and should) also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We spend plenty of time talking about North Carolina, but end up talking about plenty of off-topic things too (as usual), like beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: