Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about NC State football for a little bit, while generally trying to avoid the Wolfpack in favor of topics like beer at the same time.
- We find we could tear into Skip Holtz for an hour if given the chance
- NC State's schedule gives them the bounce-back their roster won't... yet
- Extended musings on West Virginia's problems as a program
- Examining the Wolfpack's breakout players on both offense and defense
- How teams with a glut of interior defensive linemen can adjust and succeed
- USF... how have you fallen this far? (again, Skip Holtz)
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We spend plenty of time talking about NC State, but end up talking about a bunch of other programs as welll, plus beer.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: