Syracuse Orange Fans, fear not. You will have the opportunity to call Brent Axe and complain about Jim Boeheim and the 2-3 zone once more. The Axeman is headed back to the airwaves.
Ladies and Gents, I am thrilled to announce that I am returning to the radio airwaves.— Brent Axe (@BrentAxeMedia) July 14, 2014
Axe will also continue to make frequent appearances with Gomez and Dave in the Morning on TK99 and he will also have a role on ESPN Radio/s pre and post game shows for Syracuse University football coverage on Saturdays this fall.
Welcome back, Axe. Get to talking...
- Rest in Peace, Syracuse Fan Dan Johnson
- Who Are The Sports Reporters That You Trust Implicitly?
- Are Syracuse Fans Obligated To Root For Carmelo Anthony?
- ACC Football 2014 Position Rankings: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends
- Syracuse Football: Sean Hickey & Cameron Lynch Will Rep SU At 2014 ACC Football Kickoff