Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons are joined by special guest Bud Elliott (of Tomahawk Nation and SB Nation Recruiting) to talk about the Florid State Seminoles. Along with the obvious recapping of a fantastic 2013 season, your participants chat about FSU's 2014 outlook, the 'Noles coaching staff and beer/bourbon -- thanks to our sponsors, Audible.com.
- First: Sign up for Audible.com and get yourself a free 30-day trial and free audiobook
- Discussing the College Football Playoff's new reality... which is much like the old reality
- Recruiting in the state of Florida, and why it's different than trends anywhere else
- The challenges with defensive tackles and why they're a gamble to recruit
Mario Edwards Jr. is poised to stand out in 2014
- No one buys Louisville as the up-and-coming ACC power
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is a little over an hour long. Plenty of time spent on FSU football, while we also chat recruiting, the College Football Playoff and beer/bourbon too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Sign up for a free trial on Audible.com and get a free audiobook! (plus it helps us out)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: