When we started The Quest, it was for the greatest glory one could achieve in life...playing a bowl game against a 6-6 MAC squad in Canada. That dream never materialized.
We then moved on and quested for beef. The Beef O'Brady Bowl, specifically. That too shall never pass.
Now, however, a new quest is clear. One that speaks to our modern times. A Quest For Our Generation.
Attention College #Football Fans! We are officially the Bitcoin St.Petersburg Bowl! #btcbowl @BitPay pic.twitter.com/Od8ZNgVMlV— Bitcoin Bowl (@BitcoinBowl) June 18, 2014
Good stuff on the Wikipedia page for the new Bitcoin Bowl (thx @rj_white) pic.twitter.com/g1pS76kWk9— Dan McQuade (@dhm) June 18, 2014
Bowl games are now literally sponsored by money that the players can't have.— Sean Keeley (@NunesMagician) June 18, 2014
- #CuseTixForKids Redux: Let's Buy Some Syracuse Football Season Tickets
- Syracuse Football Picks Up Verbal From Chicago OL Andrejas Duerig
- Syracuse Basketball: Monmouth Guard Christian White Transferring to Orange
- SU Basketball: St. Elsewhere, Like NYC
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #5, QB Austin Wilson