Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Sean Keeley and Dan Lyons chat about a lackluster Final Four, the overall structure of the NCAA Tournament and spring football (along with beer). Other topics include:
- Should the Big Ten have added UConn over SUNJ? Evidence is stacking up in the Huskies' favor.
- #HotSportsTake: Is there something inherently wrong with the NCAA Tournament?
- John's brief rundown of his experience working at the Final Four in North Texas
- More postseason talk: Evaluating the importance of the regular season v. playoffs
- Some thoughts on Florida State, our honorary "favorite ACC fan base" for eternity
- Syracuse football may finally have the athletes to run a high-powered, quick offense
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time talking about Syracuse sports too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...